Niharti Javantry Powder Jars - 30G
Mace is the aril (the bright red, lacy covering) of the nutmeg seed shell. The mace is removed from the shell and its broken parts are known as blades.
- Mace aids digestion and also stimulates the appetite.
- It can help relieve tiredness and fatigue and is a good tonic.
- Mace can help clear up digestive tract infections.
- When applied externally, Mace can ease rheumatic pains and clear up eczema.
- Mace can relive intestinal gas and flatulence.
- It can reduce vomiting, nausea and general stomach uneasiness.